Sodium hexametaphosphate is used in meat products, fish sausage, ham, etc., which can improve water holding capacity, increase adhesion and prevent fat oxidation.
· used in bean paste and soy sauce to prevent discoloration, increase viscosity, shorten fermentation period and adjust taste;
· used in fruit drinks and cool drinks, which can improve juice yield, increase viscosity and inhibit vitamin C decomposition;
· used in ice cream, it can improve expansion capacity, increase volume, enhance emulsification and prevent paste damage, improve taste and color;
· used in dairy products and beverages to prevent gel precipitation;
· adding beer can clarify liquor and prevent turbidity;
· used in canned beans, fruits and vegetables to stabilize natural pigments and protect food color;