- a kind of heavy polymer. It is usually a white or slight yellow floccules, flake, granular or powdery in appearance.
Product Name: Polyvinyl Alcohol（PVA）
Properties: a kind of heavy polymer. It is usually a white or slight yellow floccules, flake, granular or powdery in appearance.
PVA is non-toxic, insipid and non-polluting. PVA is a kind of water-soluble resin with good chemical stability. It also has good adhesion, film-forming ability, insulation, oil resistance, abrasion resistance and gas barrier properties, and has typical chemical properties of polyols and can make esterification, etherification, acetalization reactions.
1.In the textile industry , they are mainly used as yarn pulp, fabric finishing agents, and raw materials of vinylon fibers;
2. In the construction and decoration industries, they can be used as mortar cement additives, paint additives for interior and exterior walls, and molding plate adhesives;
3.In the chemical industry, they can be used as polymerization emulsifiers, dispersants, and raw materials for the production of PVF, acetal and butyral resins;
4. In lumbering and paper-making industries, they can be used as adhesives;
5. In agriculture, they can be used as soil improvers, pesticide adhesion synergist and PVA film;
6. In petroleum exploitation, they can be used as well-cementing agents.
7. In addition, they can also be used in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals， printing ,ceramics, steel, electronics, electroplating, and so on.
Packaging and Storage and Transport
Packaging:Small Package: 20 / 25 kgs paper bags
Bulk Package : 600 - 700kgs per Bulk bags
Storage: It should be stored indoor in a well ventilated and dry room. Prevent exposure to dampness, sunlight and rain.
Transportation: During transportation, the products should be moved gently to prevent damaging the packing bags. Avoid direct contact with naked flame, when they are caught with a fire, use any fire extinguishers to put out the fire.